Christina Ashley Revels-Glick Arrested for Publicly Masturbating on Tybee Island Beach

revels-glick-1629918706

Police on Tybee Island say a woman is facing charges after she was allegedly caught using a sex toy in public.

According to a police report obtained this week by WJCL, Christina Ashley Revels-Glick, 34, was arrested on charges of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct.

A witness who was sitting on the beach with her family, near the 2nd Street crossover, reportedly saw Revels-Glick, of Richmond Hill, lay out a towel near her family in the late afternoon, then pull out what appeared to be a vibrator from her bag.

“(Witness) stated that as the female was masturbating she could hear her moaning,” the police report reads. “…after about five minutes the female gathered her belongings and left the area.”

The witness provided police with a video she took which appeared to corroborate her claims.

According to the report, as the witness was speaking with one officer, two other officers located Revels-Glick at a nearby restaurant and placed her into custody.

“During the booking process of Christina at the Tybee Island Police Department, Christina uttered that she was sorry for what she did,” the report read. “She also uttered that she did not think anyone saw her because it only took her 20 seconds to orgasm.”

According to the report, police took photos of the vibrator to log as evidence.

3 Likes

Ahh - busted for masturbating in front of a family on a public beach…but she’s a woman so instead of facing 15-20 years in prison for being a twisted degenerate, she will walk away with a slap on the wrist clutching her sandy dildo.

1 Like

Agreed. If I started fapping on a public beach I’d be facing some serious prison time. This woman will start crying and say that she was lonely…and all will be forgotten.

3 Likes

34 years old…masturbating on a public beach in clear view of a family. How depressing. I bet she chose her “career” over having a family of her own. Then she hit the wall. She could have avoided this shame and public humiliation by settling down and having a family. Instead, she chose this.

4 Likes

Notice how she wasn’t charged with public masturbation - which is exactly the charge that would get her a stay in prison and force her to register as a sex offender…as she was masturbating in front of a family.

If double standards for women didn’t exist then there would be no standards at all.

1 Like

What a stunning and brave act of femininity.

1 Like

Why doesn’t this shit ever happen when I go to the beach? I always get stuck watching landwhales frolic in ankle deep water.

2 Likes